Related survey data (i.e. a minimum of 1 response to the survey) already exists. The issue can be reproduced as follows the issue:
1. Create (and publish) a Path, and make sure to include a Step of the type 'Survey'.
2. Open the Catalog, start the Path that includes the Survey, and complete it.
3. Go back to 'Manage Paths', edit the Path, delete the Survey from the Path.
4. Observe the issue: the interface is loading indefinitely, or throws an error 'unable to load Path data', after a while.
How to fix / Workaround
This is how to apply the workaround that is available, while we work to fix this issue:
1. Contact Pokeshot with a request to reset your Path.
2. Await confirmation of the reset from Pokeshot.
3. Go back to 'Manage Paths', click 'Settings' and then select 'Copy Path'.
4. Delete the survey, update the Path and publish the new version.