If the Discussions functionality below Paths is somehow not working (properly), please verify the following.
Your SharePoint capacity cannot be maxed out. More importantly, the Site Feed Feature needs to be enabled. You can do this as follows:
- Open the SharePoint site that contains the SmarterPath in question
- Select 'Site Contents' in the menu on the left
- At the top right, choose 'Site Settings'
- Select 'Manage Site Features' under 'Site Actions'
- Activate the 'Site Feed' option - ensure that it is set to 'Active'
Alternatively, you can immediately get to to the correct location, by means of updating and/or supplementing, and then navigating to the address here: [SHAREPOINTURL]/sites/[SITENAME]/_layouts/15/ManageFeatures.aspx.
The Site Feed Option is not active by default. Since Release 1.5, SmarterPath also contains clear and embedded guidance, providing contextual guidance that helps to prevent, or at least resolve this issue.