Release Notes March 2016
Modified on: 2016-10-13 14:20:28 +0200
Date: 04 March 2016
Time: 12 am - 1 pm CET / 3-4 am PDT / 6-7 am EDT
504 error message
- Intermittent message displayed after disconnecting to a server.
ILT (Instructor Led Training)
New notifications. These are received by learners when:
- Enrolled in an ILT Session
- Moving from registered to the waitlist (and vice versa)
- Enrollment has been cancelled
- Passing/failing a session
New notification. These are received by instructors when:
- Course rosters can now be printed or downloaded as PDF or Excel
- New report: Adminstrators can get a report of all attendees of an ILT class
- The timezone will now be picked automatically when creating an ILT session
- The ILT class completion score will be updated after the instructor sets the course as "passed"
New video player
- A Jive Tile for SmarterPath is now available to show a group's course catalog
Refresh !-mention lessons and courses
- Implementation of a new video player based on HTML5
Editor for exam questions
- The mobile view of lessons integrated via !-mention has been improved
System remembers lesson completion
- A WYSIWYG Editor can now be used to format exam questions
- If a user withdraws from a training and later enrolls again, the status is saved (completion score)
- If a user enrolls in a training that contains a lesson already completed in another training, the system knows the user has already done this lesson
|Next Release Forecas
- SmarterPath will be available in multiple languages (German, Russian/Later: Spanish)
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?