Last update: May 02, 2017
1. POKESHOT SMARTERTOUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
Pokeshot GmbH is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy statement applies to the data collected by Pokeshot GmbH through use of Pokeshot SmarterTour services (the “Service” or “Services”); it does not apply to other online or offline Pokeshot GmbH sites, products, or services.
2. POKESHOT SMARTERTOUR “Add-On” AND TOURS
"SmarterTour" refers to the end user facing component of the service. SmarterTour is a browser extention (“Add-on”) that can be downloaded from the browser providers store. SmarterTour provides a service that guides users through applications (e.g. Microsoft Teams, Office365, Jive software and others).
3. USER ́S CUSTOMER DATA
SmarterTour does not collect any user-related data. The only Information that SmarterTour is gathering is an “installation ID”. The installation ID is needed to determine the number of users using SmarterTour. No user- related or any other data is attached to this ID.
4. CONTACT DATA
Contact Data includes name, email address and global user ID that we may collect through your administration of the Services and use of the Services by you and others. Contact data beyond the global user ID is only collected when you contact us through the support or license enablement functions in Pokeshot SmarterTour. We may also use Contact Data to contact you to provide information about new subscriptions, billing and important updates about the Services, including information about security or other technical issues. We may also contact you regarding third- party inquiries as described in this privacy statement or your agreement(s). If you are a verified administrator for the Service, you may not be able to unsubscribe from some of these communications. Subject to your contact preferences, we may also use Contact Data to contact you regarding information and offers about the Service, other products and services or to request your feedback.
6. SUPPORT DATA
Support Data is the information we collect when you submit a support request or run an automated troubleshooter, including information about hardware, software, and other details related to the support incident, such as: contact or authentication information, chat session personalization, information about the condition of the computer and the application when the fault occurred and during diagnostics, system and registry data about software installations and hardware configurations, and error-tracking files. Support may be provided through phone, e-mail, or online chat. Support may be provided through phone, e-mail, or online chat. We may use Screen Sharing, with your permission, to temporarily navigate your desktop to replicate/reproduce a bug and/or error message when it is needed. Phone conversations, online chat sessions, or screen sharing sessions with support professionals may be recorded and/or monitored. For screen sharing, you may also access the recording after your session. For online chat or screen sharing, you may end your interaction at any time during the session. We use Support Data in the same way as we use your information, as described in this privacy statement. Additionally, we use it to resolve your support incident and for training purposes. Following a support incident, we may send you a survey about your experience. You must opt-out of support surveys separately from other communications provided by Pokeshot, by contacting Support or by using the link provided in the footer of the survey e-mail. To review and edit your personal information collected through our support services, and for any other inquiries regarding our support services, please contact us by using the email address: email@example.com
Some business customers may purchase enhanced support offerings (e.g. Enterprise Plus etc.). These offerings are covered by their own contract terms and notices.
7. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
- We don’t share any of your information with advertisers.
- We occasionally contract with other companies to provide services (such as customer
- support, data management, and technical infrastructure services) on our behalf. We may provide these companies with access to your information where necessary for their engagement. These companies are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using it for any purpose other than that for which they are engaged by Pokeshot GmbH.
- We will not disclose your information to a third party (including law enforcement, other government entity, or civil litigant; excluding our subcontractors) except as you direct or unless required by law. Should a third-party contact Pokeshot GmbH with a request for your information, we will attempt to redirect the third party to request the data directly from you. As part of that process, we may provide your basic contact information to the third party. If legally compelled to disclose your information to a third party, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you in advance of a disclosure unless legally prohibited.
- Pokeshot GmbH may share Contact Data with third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention or to process payment transactions, as further described in this statement.
- We will not substantively respond to data protection and privacy requests from your users without your prior written consent, unless required by applicable law.
We have implemented and will maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures, internal controls, and information security routines intended to protect your information against accidental loss, destruction, or alteration; unauthorized disclosure or access; or unlawful destruction.
SmarterTour’s code has been signed and approved by various browser providers. SmarterTour has been officially certified by those browser providers. SmarterTour is a secure browser extension.
9. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We will occasionally update this privacy statement to reflect customer feedback, changes in our Services, and updates to applicable data privacy laws and regulations. When we post changes to this statement, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of the statement. If there are material changes to this statement or in how Pokeshot GmbH will use your information, we will notify you by either posting a notice of such changes before they take effect or by direct notification. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to learn how Pokeshot GmbH is protecting your information .